1. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
2. Always choose life.
3. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
4. Believe in miracles.
5. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, and wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
6. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
7. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
8. Don’t compare your life to others.
9. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
10. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
11. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
12. Forgive everyone everything.
13. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ”In five years, will this matter?”
14. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
15. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
16. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
17. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
18. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
19. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
20. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
21. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
22. It’s OK to get angry with God. *sHe can take it.
23. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
24. Life is too short to waste hating anyone.
25. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
26. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift
27. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
28. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
29. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
30. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
31. Pay off your credit cards every month.
32. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheque.
33. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
34. The best is yet to come.
35. The most important sex organ is the brain.
36. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
37. What other people think of you is none of your business…
38. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
39. When in doubt…just take the next small step.
40. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
42. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
43. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
44. Your children get only one childhood.
45. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
These links e-mailed 2-13-DEC-30 (SEE ALSO: https://sites.google.com/site/ontheriver09/the-other-side/life-lessons-by-regina-brett ) ALONG WITH NATURE – Winter Wonder III.pps
It’s estimated 93% won’t forward this. If you are one of the 7% who will, forward this with the title ‘7%’.
I’m in the 7%. Remember that I will always share my spoon with you!
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.
Thanks for sharing, see you…
Read Full Post »